A solution has been asked for “How to change TCP port number in Microsoft IIS (Web-Server)”, as he has installed Microsoft IIS and Apache and both were listening on port # 80, although it is simple but following are the steps for changing the TCP port number in Microsoft IIS.
1. Click Start, Administrative Tools
2. Click on Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
3. Expand the Web-Server that you want and then expand the Web-Site in left Pane or double click the web-site and you will get the “Default Page” or Page that you created in right pane.
4. Right click on “Default Page” and choose “Properties”
5. Click “Web Site” tab.
6. Change the TCP Port number in the box (for multiple port settings, click on “Advance”)
7. Click “OK” to save the changes.
I Hope this will be informative for you!