NetMeeting is an XP standard component and is hidden and you have to configure it manually to share any resources between two nodes, participate in virtual meetings, and share data over the internet or intranet.
Steps for configuration:
1. Go to the Start menu and select Run.
2. Type conf
3. After the NetMeeting configuration wizard starts, click Next.
4. Enter your personal details and click Next.
5. Select listing directory options and click Next.
6. Select your connection media (e.g. DSL) and click Next.
7. Configure the shortcut options to your liking and click Next.
8. Click Next to check and configure your speaker volume and again next to check your headphone.
9. Click Finish.
I Hope this will be informative for you !