Saturday, December 31, 2011

Enable the Hidden Administrator Account on Windows-7

I was trying to install Mozilla Firefox on my laptop. When i try to install it shows me a mesage "install with Administrator account". I try to install with my account which is Administrator of Laptop but still it says "install with Administrator" and I stuck as i haven't use/seen any Administrator account. After that i search on google and came to know that it's hidden and not enable by default, so we have to enable this account on windowns-7 machine. Here we go :)

1. Go to Command Prompt

2. c:\> net user administrator /active:yes
The command completed successfully

3. The above line shows the successfull result.

4. Now you can use your Administrator account.

I hope this will be informative for you.

Cheers :)

No comments: