The problem cause can be identifed by checking the clock of SERDES module. The above problem can result because of:
1. Sub-card-1 not prooperly connected to LPU
2. Sub-card 1 is faulty
3. The Port is not configured correctly
4. The connector between the Sub-card and LPU is faulty
5. The optical module is faulty
1. We have to check wheather the sub-card ETH_xyz_abc_CARD is registere by using the following command.
2. If it is registered, then we have to replace our optical module.
3. If Optical module is working normal then plug out from the existing sub-card and plug-in in another card. For Example from Sub-Card 0 to Sub-Card 1.
4. Now again verify by using the above command and collect the trap information.
I hope this will be informative for you.